If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (507) 200-3700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Dry Ice Blasting on Fire Damage

This fire damaged home was one of our first times trying out this new technique of Dry Ice Blasting and it turned out better than we could have hoped! Dry Ice Blasting is a non-abrasive, non-conducive, non-toxic, and non-flammable cleaning method that SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna is now proud to offer to our customers! It is an environmentally friendly way to remove surface dirt, soot, or contaminates and is approved by the EPA, FDA, and USDA.

If your home or business has been affected by soot, smoke, or fire damage, give SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna a call at 507-200-3700 to find out if this solution is right for you.