Keeping your Workplace Safe
If your business is still operating during this unprecedented time, encourage your employees to...
Practice Good Hygiene
- Stop shaking hands - use other noncontact methods of greeting
- Clean hands with sanitizer or wash their hands frequently
- Avoid touching their faces and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, desks, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
Be Careful with Meetings and Travel
- Use videoconferencing for meetings when possible
- When not possible, hold meetings in open, well-ventilated spaces
- Consider adjusting or postponing large meetings or gatherings
- Assess the risks of business travel
Handle Foods Carefully
- Limit sharing food with others
- Strengthen health screenings for cafeteria staff and their close contacts
- Ensure cafeteria staff and their close contacts practice strict hygiene
Stay Home if...
- They are feeling sick
- They have a sick family member in their home
SERVPRO is being called on by numerous businesses and community leaders to perform the necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect, and sanitize their properties. SERVPRO uses EPA approved products and follows the CDC guidelines for cleanup practices. If you are interested in inquiring about our services we're here to help - 24 hours a day, seven days a week, while life gets back to normal in the communities we all call home. Give us a call at 507-200-3700.