Water Damage Doesn't Wait!
Water damage and mold don't wait for tough times to pass. If water damage strikes your home during this coronavirus pandemic, you may be incredibly stressed and not sure what to do. If you find yourself in this situation, it is important to keep safety top of mind. Do not enter any room with electrical damage, structural damage, or contaminated water. With keeping safety in mind, you may be wondering if your water damage restoration company is taking the necessary precautions when entering your home.
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna is doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers. Our team members follow these preventative safety measures:
- Greeting customers from a safe distance and refraining from shaking hands.
- Frequently washing hands and using hand sanitizer.
- Keeping a safe distance from customers.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Utilizing shoe covers, face masks, and appropriate PPE.
- Providing information to help you and your family keep safe.
- Answering any and all questions regarding proper cleaning and disinfecting.
We are here to help, so please let us know if there are any special precautions you would like us to take prior to restoring your home. Contacting our team when water damage, flooding, or mold strikes can help keep your family safe and your stress levels lowered.
Give us a call at any time to discuss your needs. SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna - 507-200-3700