Moisture can hide anywhere and everywhere
Our teams at Mankato/Owatonna are ready and prepared for any water damage that can occur to your home or business. We are Here to Help the community when faced with water damage disasters.
Our Mankato/Owatonna teams will find any hidden moisture!
Moisture hides in cracks, under floors, behind baseboards, within drywall. The list could go on and on and we’ve seen it all. Our tech’s have the best professional equipment to measure the moisture in your home which can be under the floors, in the ceiling, crawl spaces, behind the wall and so much more. You just never know where moisture can hide but if it’s not found and professionally dried, secondary damage such as mold can occur. We have a few pictures here of our mold remediation for you to see.
Trust the professionals. Here is an outline of the water damage restoration process below:
- The restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will guide you through the crisis and may ask pertinent questions to help us better understand the equipment and resources to bring.
- We determine the scope of your water damage at the current stage. Then, we inspect and test to determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has traveled to ensure proper and complete restoration.
- The water removal process begins immediately, and our team removes the majority of the water by using powerful industrial pumps and vacuum extraction units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property, which helps prevent secondary water damage and possible mold growth.
- We use specialized equipment to remove the remaining water that is harder to access. Our Professionals will use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the optimal number of commercial air movers and dehumidifiers needed to dry your home or business.
- We clean all the restorable items and structures damaged by the water. We are adept at cleaning contents using an array of techniques and solutions. Our professionals are trained to provide sanitizing treatments and to remove odors and deodorize your property.
- Restoration is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or may entail major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.
The psychometry knowledge our technicians are certified in can take a while to explain, however when we’re done explaining, we promise you’ll feel rest assured we know what we’re doing!
Mankato/Owatonna team helps you with the insurance paperwork and keeps you up to date on the entire process of your restoration. We document all our work and provide photos for your insurance company/adjuster. If you face any form of water damage to your home or business, call us at 507-200-3700 for fast, emergency restoration help.