SERVPRO wants everyone to stay safe this holiday season
SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna wants everyone to be safe this holiday season. We understand accidents can happen and we have also witnessed many home fires that could have been preventable.
- Fresh trees require additional safety precautions
- Always place your tree away from any heat sources
- Ensure all lighting equipment used is safe, up to code and be sure to plug into GFCI circuit protector
- We remember all the emergency service calls we have received over the years, and we could provide thousands of examples but it’s much easier to take the necessary precautions to prevent fires from happening at all.
- Don't forget to water the tree. Making a reminder on you phone can help prevent your tree from getting dry.
- Unplug your tree lights when not home or while your unable to supervise. Animals are curious
Download the Winter Holiday Safety tip sheet from the National Fire Protection Association here to keep you and your family (pets included) safe this Holiday season. To keep children busy while reading this important life-saving literature you can print out these coloring pages also provided by the NFPA here.
Emergencies happen. SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna is Here to Help make fire damage "Like it never even happened." Call us today at 507-200-3700 for fast, reliable, experienced water and fire damage restoration services.
Franchises are independently owned and operated