Recent Commercial Posts
SERVPRO technicians rescue commercial floods 24/7/365.
SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna can help you with your commercial damage, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Did you know that SERVPRO can help your business during any emergency?
Disasters come in all shapes and sizes. A paper jam in your office printer 10 minutes before that big meeting could seem like a disaster all its own. No problem. You can fix that by maneuvering out that jam and adding new paper. A flooded office is a different disaster. Now what do you do?
Let’s hope that an important meeting isn’t about to happen when your office(s) flood but if it does, don’t worry, SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna will be there to rescue such disasters and more.
We’re a locally owned and operated company who takes pride in helping the community. As a small business owner ourselves, we want the best for other business leaders too. SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna responds quickly to your Mankato fire, water, or mold damage emergency, 24 hours a day. Whether the damage occurs in a small business building or a big box store, we have the training, experience, and equipment to handle the situation. Our national network of 1950 Franchises gives us access to personnel and resources to respond to any size restoration emergency. We can help the following buildings and more:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
That’s why we use the most advanced equipment, professional team leaders and our valuable skills acquired through IICRC certifications.
When a crew arrives at your home or business you will be guaranteed professionalism at its highest. Our technicians undergo certification classes online and in person and maintain the continued education to stay up to date on industry best practices. Not only that but we offer a five year guarantee on our services.
If your offices have a flood due to a broken pipe, water main break, toilet overflow or whatever the situation; you can trust the professionals at SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna to be there as quickly as possible to rescue the damage like superheroes, to prevent further damage, and help make said damage "Like it never even happened."
Call our offices at 507-200-3700 and speak to one of our kind and compassionate office personnel, answer a few questions about your emergency and we’ll be ready to roll into your neighborhood packed and ready to help.
Franchises are independently owned and operated
Commercial COVID Cleaning to Support Customer Needs For a Higher Standard of Clean
Keep Your Commercial Building Clean for Customers
- Four in five (81%) respondents strongly agree or agree that businesses need to be more aggressive in their cleaning procedures and standards now compared to pre-COVID standards.
- Two-thirds of respondents consider hand sanitizer dispensers (68%) and employees wearing masks (67%) as must-haves for feeling comfortable entering businesses such as bookstores, clothing stores, hardware stores, restaurants, etc.
- Three in five respondents (58%) think companies that use professional cleaners will be much or somewhat cleaner than those that use their own staff.
- Almost two-thirds (64%) of respondents are much or somewhat more likely to choose to shop at the store that has a decal stating the store has been professionally cleaned.
(From a survey of 1,000 people conducted by SERVPRO)
Getting back to business relies on getting your customers back through your doors. And that will only happen if they feel safe and secure in your space. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean with 40% of consumers citing store cleanliness as a top concern. Are you ready to not only help keep your customers and employees safe but to communicate that you’ve chosen a higher standard of cleanliness for all Americans? Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program that goes way beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration, we stand on over 50 years of experience and expertise so you can rest assured that you have selected a higher standard of clean for all Americans – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
A TAILORED CLEANING PROGRAM TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
- We will assign you a Cleaning Protocol Specialist who understands your business.
- Programs are based on a range of factors: type of industry, business type, size of space, amount of high-frequency touchpoints, foot traffic, and congestion points.
PROACTIVE AND COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE CLEANING PROGRAM.
- Trained and experienced in biohazard cleaning and decontamination for porous and non-porous surfaces – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards for your facility set by the CDC.
- EPA-approved products, including our proprietary cleaning agent SERVPROXIDE, a hospital-grade disinfectant that is NSF certified for direct food surface use.
A COMMITMENT TO CLEAN FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES AND CONSUMERS.
- Leverage SERVPRO’s trusted brand to reassure your customers and employees that you are taking the steps needed to keep your space at a higher level of clean.
- Communication touchpoints include a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned window emblem, signage, marks for your digital footprint, and more.
Call today to book a cleaning with SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna to show your employees and customers you believe in a higher standard of clean.
Covid Cleaning for Trucks and Service Vehicles
We are now available to clean your fleet! Trucking companies, delivery vehicles, and service vehicles can be cleaned using our 3 C's, products and techniques from our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program. Both proactive and reactive cleanings are available.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna today at 507-200-3700 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Your Commitment to Clean in Education Facilities
Education workers are teaching and serving our children. Allow us to help protect what matters most.
SERVPRO is being called on by numerous businesses to perform the necessary services to clean, disinfect and sanitize their properties. All our cleanup practices are in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities. Let us help your school or facility become safer for students and staff.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program that goes beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning, it’s a higher standard of clean. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning that helps ensure the cleanliness of the restaurants, businesses and public spaces in the communities we all call home. With over 50 years of expertise, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills - always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry-leading and proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades.
The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s:
- A tailored cleaning program to meet YOUR needs
- Proactive and COVID-19 emergency response cleaning program
- A commitment to clean for your employees and students
Are you interested in a free quote for our CSC program? Contact us today and make safety in your educational facility a priority.
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna 507-200-3700
Water Restoration Services to Schools in Mankato
Call us at 507-200-3700
SERVPRO Offers Water Restoration Services to Schools in Mankato
For every one of the issues that could affect one of the schools in the Mankato area, one of the most devastating of these is a water emergency. With minimal warning, high volumes of water could impact a widespread area of the institution, forcing your school board to put a stoppage to regularly scheduled classes until the problem can get resolved.
Often, the emergencies requiring water removal that can threaten Mankato schools are present from natural disasters outside of the building that makes their way in, yet this could also present itself through concerns such as
- plumbing ruptures
- fire suppression malfunctions
- boiler system degradation
While there might not be many things that you can do to prevent these issues from happening (as they often occur with no warning or symptoms), you are not going to have to face the effects from the water on your own. Once our SERVPRO team has arrived at the school, we can assess how widespread the damage is and the appropriate course of actions it takes to restore the facility entirely.
While a lot of the construction materials used in modern schools are block and concrete, there are still multiple areas like ceilings, carpeted floors for offices, and areas like auditoriums that can get affected the worst by these traumatic events. The longer that pooled water can sit in these areas, the more damage that they can do to the layers of materials beneath the surface you can see.
Extraction of the water is only the beginning of the process, and the real heart of the restoration process rests in thoroughly drying all of the affected areas. This process provides the right opportunity to inspect for severely compromised structural components that could require replacement or reconstruction from a commercial contractor.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
Water emergencies to a school can affect many families, employees, and students. Getting the issue resolved as quickly as possible is the top priority, and SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna can help you to accomplish this. Give us a call anytime you need us at 507-200-3700.
Commercial Property Restoration
Commercial Building Fire
How a Mitigation Company Can Help Rebuild Your Business
When you’re facing fire damage in your business, it can be overwhelming to think about how to begin the rebuilding process. However, consulting a professional fire mitigation company can help to alleviate the destruction caused by the fire incident. If you’re ready to call for help and begin restoring your business, this guide gives you an overview of the mitigation process.
Assessing the Situation
When mitigation professionals arrive at your business, they assess the damage that your building has sustained in the aftermath of the fire. Some of the forms of damage that they inspect may include:
- Smoke damage
- Soot damage
- Water damage (from firefighting efforts)
- Mold from water damage post firefighting efforts
These types of harm may be present in addition to fire damage caused by direct contact with flames. Professionals can help you determine what the degree of destruction is in your business.
Protecting Against Additional Harm
Examining the extent of damage to your commercial building allows mitigation specialists to prevent further harm from taking place. If your building has any missing walls or windows, professionals can board up these surfaces. They may also place tarps on the roof if it has been damaged as well. Moreover, having your business protected from additional damage can help when an insurance adjuster visits to inspect the state of your building.
Finally, fire mitigation professionals clean any damaged items in your building and work on restoring your business. The steps in this process depend on the extent of damage that you are experiencing. If there are any signs of water damage, restoration specialists can remove and dry excess water. Likewise, they may clean any surfaces in your building that contain traces of soot or smoke.
Mitigation professionals can improve the condition of your business. Be sure to call the specialists at SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna immediately to help you reopen, no matter what type of water or fire damage you’re facing.
Commercial Water Damage
water damage in apartment hallway
Commercial water damage
With many tenants, guests, or offices in commercial buildings, it often means more opportunities for water damage. The causes of water damage can include damaged windows, roof leaks, damaged pipes, sewer clogs, HVAC leaks, and sprinkler system leaks. A tub overflow in one apartment can soak several more, a pipe leak in one office could affect all departments and a window left open in one hotel room could cause mold growth from water damage. These incidents are common. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. When commercial water damage happens, it can bring a lot of stress to a lot of people, and quickly. Water damage in commercial buildings is a serious problem that should be addressed as soon as possible to begin mitigation and drying. That's why SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna is ready to be faster to any size disaster. Commercial water damage presents unique challenges. SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna provides the following to commercial water losses:
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Carpet Extraction
- Applied Structural Drying
- Odor Control
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
Whether it’s discontented tenants, guests, or employees, let us help clean up and dry your business to get everyone back to work, staying or living comfortably. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility Thankfully, water damage can be less disruptive if you have an Emergency Ready Plan, an insurance plan that covers flood damage, and conducting regular property inspection and facility maintenance and best of all, having the experts at SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna on speed dial at 507-200-3700. If you see signs of water damage in your commercial property, call the professionals right away.
Flood Prevention Tips for Your Mankato Business
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna can help your business prepare for flooding.
Flood Tips from SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna:
- Determine if your property is in a floodplain. For businesses in Mankato, it's a good idea to view river levels frequently.
- In an emergency, listen to the instructions given by local emergency management officials.
- Assess how your company functions, both internally and externally, to determine which staff, materials, procedures and equipment are necessary to keep the business operating.
- Plan what you will do if your property is not accessible. This type of planning is often referred to as a continuuity of operations plan, or COOP, and includes all facets of your business.
- Plan for payroll continuity.
- Contact SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna to start developing your Emergency Ready Profile. By developing a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- Review your emergency plans with SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna annually. Just as your business changes over time, so do your preparedness needs. When you hire new employees or when there are changes in how your company functions, you should update your plans and inform your people.
Winter Storms & Your Business
Stay informed during severe winter weather.
Preparing for severe winter weather may seem like second nature if you’ve been living in Minnesota for most of your life, but there are still some things that can be overlooked each year. It’s a good idea to review tips and reminders every once in a while. Check out some of our tips on preparing for and staying safe during winter storms.
Communicate early and often.
Make sure your employees and customers are aware of incoming winter storms and what they should be prepared for. The earlier you can inform everyone of potential hazards and closings, the better. If your business will be closing during a winter storm for the safety of employees and customers, communicate this through several channels. Post on your Facebook, Google My Business, and anywhere else your customers look for updates from you. As the storm continues, so should your communication with everyone involved. It is also a good idea to have a plan for the customers that have not been informed and may still attempt to visit your business during a storm.
Have emergency materials ready.
If employees or customers are in your building during a winter storm, it is important to have a back-up heating source, emergency power, and supplies. Make sure your employees know where emergency materials are located and how to use them. In addition to survival materials (food, water, blankets, flashlights, first aid kit, etc.), your emergency kit should also include supplies to aid in getting out of the building once it is safe to do so (shovel, ice melt, sandbags, etc.).
Have an emergency plan for each possible threat.
Be prepared for power outages, fires, carbon monoxide, flooding, and any other disasters that may come your way during a winter storm. Have all relevant information in a central location that employees are aware of. Include information in your plan such as avoiding carbon monoxide poisoning when using backup power supplies. Your emergency plans should be thorough yet concise. If you aren’t sure how to create or update your emergency plans, SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna is always Here to Help. Our team can help you develop an Emergency Ready Profile for free, as well as providing access to our Ready Plan app that allows you to access your plan at your fingertips wherever you are.
Is Your Business Winter Weather Ready?
Start your own Emergency Ready Profile today!
We all know about the crazy amount of snow we receive here in Minnesota. When Mr. Snow Miser comes knocking, it's not a surprise visit and we know he's here to stay. Some of us love it and some of us hate it, but we all have to prepare for it each year. It may not be fun, but it must be done!
Even though most of us know how to prepare for a Minnesota winter, it's a good idea to review some tips to make sure nothing is overlooked.
- Check your property for downed tree limbs and branches.
- Inspect roofs, water pipes, and gutters.
- Direct gutter downspouts away from your building.
- Leave the heat set to at least 55° F when your business is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Allow water to drip when temperatures are below freezing.
Our last (and best!) tip is to complete an Emergency Ready Profile with SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna.
The weather outside is frightful, but our Emergency Ready Profile is so delightful! It's free, and helps you better prepare for our harsh Minnesota weather! Call today to create your Emergency Ready Profile, before the snow gets too deep! 507-200-3700
Mold Can Go Undetected in Your Waseca Business
Mold testing in Waseca
Mold can be a tricky thing. Sometimes people have no idea there is mold within their commercial property until they begin handling something else in the building. We often come across mold when a business has called us for water damage, odor problems, or something else other than a mold problem. Even if your mold problem has gone completely undetected and seems harmless, it can cause health effects that you or your employees may not notice right away or recognize as a problem.
So, you may now be wondering…
How can I test for mold?
Some people choose to purchase a mold test kit which can be helpful in some situations, but in many others it can have skewed results. These tests can sometimes cause unnecessary concern or cause people to ignore the problem. You may not be able to accurately determine the scope of your mold problem or where it lies, but there are a few things you can consider that may help you discover more about your mold problem.
If you have any areas in your building that have previously been exposed to water damage or leaks, this is a great first place to check for mold. Other places you can look for visible signs of mold are under sinks, in filing cabinets, on appliances, and on or near plumping and ductwork. If you still aren’t seeing any visible signs of mold but have a suspicion that it may be lurking in your business, consider if anyone has been experiencing mold exposure symptoms. Allergy symptoms and other health problems can be an indicator of mold.
Another way you may discover if you have mold or not is by your sense of smell. A musky scent or the smell of dirty socks can be an indicator. If you are smelling something fowl in one particular area but do not see any mold, you may need to check for mold behind the walls or under the floor in that area. Or, you can call SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna to have our team discover and mitigate your mold problem!
Keep Your New Richland Office Prepared for Fire
Have a fire extinguisher within easy reach in your New Richland office
Office fires in New Richland are more common than you might think. If you have a break room in your office or small business, it probably contains a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and/or other small appliances. You should also include a fire extinguisher in there somewhere! SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna wants to remind you that fires can start as easily as turning on one of these appliances. There could be a short somewhere in the wiring or something inside the microwave could catch fire. Unfortunately, the possibilities are real and they do happen. Your workplace should have a training session on how to use fire extinguishers. If the owner of the business has not done that, please look into setting up a training session. Local fire departments are usually happy to assist with this training, and they can provide some real-life examples of ways to practice fire safety.
If your break room (or any other area of your office building) catches on fire, you will likely have smoke damage as well as damage from the fire. That is where SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna comes in. We are here to clean up the damage and make your New Richland building look new again. We are open 24/7 and we show up prepared. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need our services. We are Here to Help.
Preventing Commercial Water Damage
Damaged pipes and plumbing are a common cause of commercial water damage.
Before we look at how to prevent water damage in your commercial property, it is important to know what some of the most common causes of water damage are.
5 Common Causes of Commercial Water Damage
- Broken or damaged pipes.
- Window or roof leaks.
- Sewage backup.
- Sprinkler malfunctions.
- Storms and flooding.
Knowing the potential problems your business may run into is a great first step in preventing them, but what else can a business owner do to prevent water damage?
How to Prevent Commercial Water Damage
- Know your property. Be aware of potential problems in your building. Has it experienced water damage before? What caused it?
- Regularly inspect plumbing. Consider having a professional conduct regular maintenance on the plumbing system in your property.
- Have an emergency plan. Have a plan laid out for each possibly disaster scenario that includes the location of water shut-offs.
- Stay on top of repairs and upgrades. When things are outdated or break that could potentially cause a water problem, fix or replace them right away.
- Keep your gutters clean. Make sure there are no blockages preventing water from properly draining away from the building.
Local Business Affected by Flood
Minimizing business interruption during a flood.
A local St. Peter store front flooded during this summer's wild storms. During some storms a substantial amount of rain can fall and any small leak in a door can cause a flood like this to happen.
Fortunately this business owner knew who to call. Upon arrival our technicians were able to extract the remaining water, dry the property before it caused any further damage and minimized any business interruption.
In many businesses it is important to dry the property quickly so that business may resume as usual. Lost productivity and revenue can cause significant strain on any business.
If your business building experiences a flood of any size, small or large, you can trust SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna to get the job done professionally and promptly.
Mold In Drywall / Remediation and the EPA In Mankato and Eagle Lake
Don't Let Mold Catch You Unawares
Even a tiny bit of moisture can lead to mold growing in drywall.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ruled that only licensed professionals can clean any surface that has more than 10 square feet of mold. The EPA cannot know how you take care of your home or business, but you will need an inspection if you want to sell. You might not see all of the mold. The sooner you get rid of mold, the less damage it can cause.
SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna is licensed in mold remediation.
Mold remediation means getting rid of the mold spores that become mold as well as fixing the root cause of the dampness.
- start growing on a damp surface within 24 hours
- destroy the materials they grow on
- spread and destroy adjacent materials
- grow from tiny spores that travel through the air
SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna can:
- remove drywall
- disinfect certain surfaces
- find the source of moisture
- stop the moisture problem
Do You Have An Office Escape Route Planned?
SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna hopes your home or business never has to deal with fire or smoke damage. Sometimes, a portable fire extinguisher is not enough to save your property and the only thing you can do is escape.
A small flame can turn into a large fire in a matter of minutes. Lives are more important than objects, so get yourself and others out of danger.
SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna Offers These Tips for Escape:
- Make an escape plan ahead of time. Make sure everyone knows the plan
- Make sure that all doors and windows open easily
- Plan at least two different ways of escaping every room
- When you leave, close the doors and windows to shut in the flames
- Practice the plan
- Do not stop to pick up valuables. You can replace objects
- Make sure your plan includes a place to meet that is a safe distance from the home
- Do not turn off smoke alarms when you cook. You may need the warning
- If you have to go through smoke, crawl under it
SERVPRO of Mankato/Owatonna reminds you to call the fire department once you are outside the home.
Commercial Cleaning At It's Best
Commercial Cleaning with SERVPRO© of Mankato / Owatonna
SERVPRO© of Mankato / Owatonna prides on our commercial work. The new owners of this building were tasked with soot from exhaust fumes. A job SERVPRO© of Mankato / Owatonna is trained to tackle. Our professional cleaning team while using the scissor lifts were able to clean all walls and ceilings.
If you didn't know, soot can build up over time and cause an acidic residue to appear on any surface. This can lead to all kinds of issues. Not only is it unhealthy to work in and around but can be a daunting job to take on yourself to clean.
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna understand how these residues can effect a business's appearance and we were pleased to help with this project.
Through our extended training and continued education we are able to resolve all cleaning tasks with top of the line commercial cleaning chemicals and procedures in making it like it never even happened©.
If you have a cleaning project you're unsure of how to deal with, give SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna a call @ 507.200.3700
When Water Damage Effects Your Owatonna Business
SERVPRO© of Mankato / Owatonna is ready and prepared.
Water damage can effect any structure. It's usually always unexpected and comes with a mess to clean up after. The picture above is a conference room that was effected by water from a broken pipe in the building. Fortunately the director of the establishment called SERVPRO© of Mankato / Owatonna to respond. Because they called as soon as they did, we were able to start the restoration process which resulted in less damage and repairs.
According to the latest research many businesses don't fully recover after a disaster, as much as 50% of them even. Which is why it is so important to take advantage of SERVPRO's© Emergency Ready Plans now. They are a no cost assessment to you and by developing a SERVPRO© ready plan you can prepare for disasters before they effect your business.
The restoration project that took place in this building went very smoothly because of their quick response to call SERVPRO© of Mankato / Owatonna.
Call SERVPRO© of Mankato / Owatonna today to start your Emergency Ready Plan @ 507.200.3700
SERVPRO IS READY TO HELP
Water loss comes in all sizes!
Water damage can be of all sizes, no matter the culprit or cause of the damage. When it comes to commercial water loss SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna is ready to help you.
We understand that these disasters can disrupt your business which is why we work our hardest to make it "Like it never even happened." We will always work with you and your employees to ensure the restoration process does not effect your flow of business by developing a strategic plan with you and your company.
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna will come equipped to assist in every way possible. You can count on us to show up prepared to get your business back up and running without any further interruptions.
Commercial Flood Insurance in Mankato / Owatonna Cities
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna
The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) provides flood insurance. The NFIP doesn’t sell insurance. Buy flood insurance from an insurance agent.
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna Cities is interested in helping the businesses in our community become more educated on flood insurance. According to FEMA, 40% of small businesses do not reopen after experiencing a devastating flood.
Things to know in Mankato / Owatonna Cities. Check to see if you might be required to have flood insurance.
- All agencies in Mankato / Owatonna Cities charge the same for flood insurance
- Standard commercial insurance doesn’t pay for flood damage
- The NFIP sets the rates
- Rates depend on:
- whether you live in a flood plain
- flood risk in your area
- building’s age
- building’s construction
- Building property insurance covers the building
- Personal property insurance covers the building’s contents
- NFIP suggests you need both types
- Policies go into effect 30 days after purchase
- The NFIP help center number is 1-800-427-4661
SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna Cities recommends the following:
- Check whether or not your area participates in the NFIP
- Check whether or not your area is part of the Community Rating System. The NFIP might have a discount
- Talk to your insurance agent when you need to make changes
Make sure your business is protected from the devastation that comes with unwanted flooding in your office. Call SERVPRO of Mankato / Owatonna @ (507) 200-3700 if you need help getting your office back to it's pre loss condition.